my submission link is open for all kinds :)
So much for the scientists.
Yo! This weekend we’ve got a cool Breaking Bad t-shirt to give away thanks to Aplentee!
One lucky winner will receive:
- A 'Meth Pocket' tshirt in their choice of gender and size, lovingly donated by Aplentee.
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch, and the Aplentee blog.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We’ll ship worldwide - everyone is eligible to win!
- The giveaway will end at 1pm GMT on 24th June, so you haven’t got long!
If you don’t want to miss out, you should head on over to Aplentee and pick up a shirt for the ridiculously low price of £11/€13/$15! You can even get $1/£1/€1 off by using the discount code GMERCH99 during checkout! You guys are so spoiled.
Good luck! If you’re interested in contributing to our next giveaway, click here.
Love, Geeky Merch.
(Ps. all of our giveaways are completely legit. Click here if you don’t believe us.)
What type of pics do you want babe?
Daughter tells her Dad he’s going to be a Grandpa [x]
When he says “really” ;’)
Never leave this un-reblogged
my heart is not okay.. I’m about to cry
I don’t want kids but if my dad did this I would have to reproduce
Good Thing of the Day:
A woman tells her dad he’s going to be a granddad.
0:24 i wanna cry
that picture should be a guideline for how happy we should strive to be
Holy crap this is the best